Our Terms & Conditions
Please read all the information carefully. You accept these terms and conditions when entering into any coaching related activities through Atorro Sports Ltd at any location where Atorro Sports is the operator.
Anyone receiving sports lessons from Atorro Sports as the provider, whether group or Individual sessions does so with the acknowledgement of these terms and conditions and therefore agrees to abide by them.
- All coaches have been DBS checked with up to date licences.
- All coaches are professionally qualified with the LTA, EN or FA.
- Coaches that hold an LTA, EN or FA level 2 qualification will be able to give private lessons as well as group lessons.
- All coaches (not including Assistant Coaches) have attended and hold current Emergency First Aid at Work level 1 Certification.
- Leaders and adult supervisors should not be left alone with young people at the end of any activity. Start and finish times for coaching, training and/or other activities will be clearly stated. Parents are requested to collect their children as punctually as possible. If late collections occur leaders/supervisors should try to remain in pairs until all participants have left. It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to make arrangements for the timely collection of young people in their charge. Consistent late collection may require alternative arrangements to be put in place.
- Attendance records and records of any incidents or accidents that occur will be kept safely by the club.
- Parents should note that adequate adult supervision as described above is provided only at the following times:
- a) During your child’s allocated coaching period as part of the club’s Junior Coaching Programme.
- b) During any of the internal junior activities organized and run by the Junior Committee of the club.
- c) During any of the closed club tournaments run by the Junior Committee of the club.
- To read our full policy for supervisor of Children – please go here – www.christchurchtennis.net
How much are the fees and how are they charged
- You will find up-to-date fees on our websiteatorrosports.com under the heading ‘booking’, scroll down to the appropriate course and click ‘info&booking’.
- We run a monthly subscription plan whereby the annual fee for your 36 weeks of coaching is spread equally across 12 monthly payments per annum, paid on the 1st of each month. All closures and bank holidays are taken into account for calculation.Your payments are on a running subscription meaning you do not need to re-book at any point, as you will automatically be re-enrolled. Please note that this is a subscription, not a Direct Debit, therefore fees will be drawn from the card details you entered when you signed up, not your bank account. Therefore, you will see a subscribe button at checkout not a Pay button and your confirmation may say £0 (this is because you have set up a payment, but at that point no money has actually left your chosen payment method and it won’t until the 1st of the month).
- Cover payments for new starters: A covering payment is an additional one-off charge that is added to your first monthly subscription. This charge is to cover any unpaid classes attended before your first monthly payment is taken.
- Why do I need to pay during the summer holidays? The monthly payment you pay is your ANNUAL COST of attending split into 12 equal monthly payments. This means payments are still due where holidays occur. This is the simplest and most affordable way to pay.
- Term dates will be sent out in advance of each new term and can be found on our website under the ‘booking’ tab. These are subject to change at anytime, as authorised by the CEO.
- Failure to pay your monthly subscription: If we are unable to collect your monthly subscription payment on the 1st of the month, you will be contacted and we will attempt to take payment 3 days later, then after a further 5 days and finally 7 days thereafter. After which, we will attempt to contact you to restore your subscription, at which point, we reserve the right to charge a small fee to cover the administration involved in this. Unfortunately, players would not be permitted to attend coaching until the account is set back up and out of arrears, unless agreed in advance by the CEO. Please ensure you update your bank details on your Class4Kids account or contact us at email@example.com
Do you train in bad weather?
- Atorro Sports operates in outdoor locations and therefore we cannot guarantee that every session will run. Due to adverse weather conditions, we reserve the right to cancel up to 30 minutes in advance of a particular session. If you DO NOT hear from us via ‘spond’ (our essential communications app) informing you of a cancellation, then you are to assume that the session will be taking place.
- If we do have to cancel due to bad weather, we endeavour to do our very best to make this up, by offering an alternative date, if you are unable to attend this alternative date or adverse weather doesn’t allow us to play on that date, no refund or credit will be due for the week lost.
- If you/ your child is unable to attend a session for any reason, we are unable to offer refunds or credits. However, if you/ your child will be absent for more than a couple of weeks due to serious illness or injury, you must emailus asap at firstname.lastname@example.org as we may be able to pause your subscription plan and still keep their place on their booked session(s) for up to 3 months, at the discretion of the CEO. If you require your place to be secured for longer than this, we would need to charge a reduced fee of 50% of your subscription plan to hold their place. Alternatively, you would be able to cancel your subscription (once it has been calculated that all sessions attended thus far have been paid for), however please note, with this option, although we would do our best to accommodate you/ your child back onto their preferred course, upon recovery, we would be unable to guarantee a place.
- We really hope that you don’t want to leave us ?but should you decide to, we need you to email the office at email@example.com asap (this is the only way we are able to accept notification of any cancellations).
- We require 35 days’ notice if you/your child decides to no longer continue with your/their booked sessions. 35 days’ notice is processed from the date the email is received. Our cancellation period is clearly stated under the terms & agreement section when signing up on ClassForKids.
- When you cancel your membership, we will send an email in acknowledgement to confirm the date that your subscription will end (you/ your child will be entitled to attend their sessions until then). If you do not receive this acknowledgement, you must assume that we have not received your cancellation notice.
- If you would like to come back to us at a later date, (and we really hope you do!), there is a small possibility that you may need to go on a waiting list, as we unfortunately can’t guarantee availability on the same course, but we will always do our best to get you on the course as soon as we possibly can.
- Cancelling one of our holiday clubs or after school club bookings – these aren’t on subscription plans, they are pre-paid in a lump sum and due to the fact that your booking has potentially stopped another person booking onto this club, then unless we are able to fill your space with another player, any cancellations will not automatically be refundable, this will be at the discretion of the Company (if a refund is agreed at this point, there will be a charge of £2.50 per booking to cover our processing fees).However, we may be able to transfer your booking to an alternative holiday/after school club, free of charge, if there are spaces available.
- Cancelling individual lessons/small private group lessons, a minimum of 24 hours notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org(and preferably also contacting the coach directly), will be required. Otherwise, a non-negotiable, fee of 50% of the full lesson price will be payable. If you don’t turn up for your booked session (therefore no notice has been given), a non-negotiable, fee of the full lesson price will be payable.
- Places on classes cannot be held open. Payment must be made before commencement of the first week (unless, of course, spaces become available during the term).
- You must tell us via e-mail of any medication or allergies that your child has or is taking that may have changed since you sent in your booking – email@example.com
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage to your belongings during your session.
- The care of your child when on court is our highest priority but we do not accept any responsibility when the session is over. It is imperative that you collect your child or have suitable cover in place as we have other classes to take and therefore cannot guarantee safety once their session has finished.
- Atorro Sports takes the bookings and fees for Christchurch Netball Club for league matches. If you commit to a team for a season, fees are due in advance and before play commences. Once you have played your first match your leagues fees are non-refundable, under any circumstances, unless exceptional (where we may be able to roll your fees over to the next season, but this is at the discretion of Christchurch Netball Club, contactable via firstname.lastname@example.org)
- CNC merchandise and Club uniform can only be exchanged or refunded providing it is in a non-worn, new/re-sellable condition. Personalised or named garments are non-exchangeable and non-refundable unless faulty.
- CODE OF CONDUCT – by agreeing to our T&Cs you are also agreeing to our code of conduct set by the club. This can be found here – Code of Conduct – ALL